WELCOME TO LITTLE ACORNS!
‘A kind caring and nurturing environment where children are valued as the individuals that they are. Thank you’ (parent survey July 2018)
Welcome all to the new spring term at Little Acorns.
Spring is one of our favourite seasons.
It promises growth and new beginnings., and after recent times, we definitely welcome anything good.
We have so much to share with the children this term, as we encourage nurture and growth.
As you are aware, our session times are slightly different at the moment, due to Covid. They will stay the same until further notice.
Morning sessions are: 8.45am-11.45am Afternoon sessions are 12noon-3pm
Half term 21st Feb – 25th Feb 2022
Please note that there is a week that the pre-school does not get funding, so if you get funding, you will have to pay for that week. We will send out dates to let you know when that will be and you will have the option to send you child in or keep home.
Privacy Notice: Privacy Notice Little Acorns Parents updated May 2018 web
FEES for 2022 – £12 per session or £24 per day (not including lunch), lunch is £3.50, unless your child stays all day, and then is will be £1.50.
Latest Ofsted Report :Ofsted repost October 2019
Our Core Values
At Little Acorns we believe that the three most important things that children need to learn and develop are:
- Nurturing relationships with caring adults
- An enabling environment which provides stimulation to learn and develop
- The emotional security to develop independence.
The pre-school has been at Penponds School, Camborne, for almost twenty years. Since 2004 Little Acorns has been based in a purpose
built unit within the school grounds.
- We are regulated and inspected by Ofsted.
- We care for up to 24 children per session aged from their second birthday to school age.
- We are a registered charity
- We receive funding from the Local Education Authority for 3-4 year old children.
- We are members of the Pre-School Learning Alliance.