WELCOME TO LITTLE ACORNS!
‘A kind caring and nurturing environment where children are valued as the individuals that they are. Thank you’ (parent survey July 2018)
We have just come to the end of a lovely spring term, which saw us all slowly getting back to our school routines. We are very optimistic about the summer term ahead, we would just like a bit of sunshine please.
As you are aware, our session times are slightly different at the moment, due to Covid. They will stay the same until further notice.
Morning sessions are: 8.45am-11.45am Afternoon sessions are 12noon-3pm
Friday – 28th May 2021 Quiz winner to be announced
Monday 31st May 2021-Friday 4th June 2021 Half Term
Friday 12 noon 28th July End of Summer Term
Privacy Notice: Privacy Notice Little Acorns Parents updated May 2018 web
FEES for 2018 – Please see the fees document on our policy page or our prospectus: Prospectus updated October
Latest Ofsted Report :Ofsted Report Feb 2015
Our Core Values
At Little Acorns we believe that the three most important things that children need to learn and develop are:
- Nurturing relationships with caring adults
- An enabling environment which provides stimulation to learn and develop
- The emotional security to develop independence.
The pre-school has been at Penponds School, Camborne, for almost twenty years. Since 2004 Little Acorns has been based in a purpose
built unit within the school grounds.
- We are regulated and inspected by Ofsted.
- We care for up to 24 children per session aged from their second birthday to school age.
- We are a registered charity
- We receive funding from the Local Education Authority for 3-4 year old children.
- We are members of the Pre-School Learning Alliance.